Thursday 25 October 2012

UDK Times

So I've finally managed to get it all into UDK now, it's taken me long enough. But it's all in level now and completely unwrapped. I've still not done lightmaps, but I figured that to be more of a tweak thing than a production thing. 


There's still plenty to do, when is there not :) But I'm glad that everything's modelled and unwrapped and now I have only to face a mass of texturing. I know I'm a bit (a lot) behind where I should be but I've been finding motivation to be lacking at the moment. Whether or not it's because I've done this project before or that it's not what I truly want to be working on or that it's other things going on in my life but I'm quite apathetic towards this project at the moment. 

It's not all over yet, not by a long ways so I'm not terribly worried about it, it'll get done. It always does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment